Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dan In Real Life



This is a really wonderful movie. The title says it all...it's about real life and how messy it can be but yet how great it can be. I laughed and I cried, but it was a good cry.

The characters are so human, they could be (and probably are) your friends, relatives, neighbors.

Steve Carrell is so funny and sweet. Juliette Binoche is naturally beautiful and smart.

I won't give you a synopsis, you can find that on Moviefone.com. I'll just say that this is not the usual Steve Carrell dorky comedy. It's a beautifully written family drama/comedy that is perfect for the holiday season!

3 comments:

carey said...

sounds perfect.

now go see martian child and tell me if i should go...:)

Shelly said...

Can't do it. I cannot go see movies where there are bad or sad things happening to innocent children. Too hard. Like Gone Baby Gone...supposed to be a great movie by Ben Affleck but I can't go see it.

carey said...

shelly, are you getting soft on me?