Friday, December 28, 2007

Walk Hard: (and fast away from this movie)


Let's be clear, I did not see this movie. I preferred to see Alvin and the Chipmunks a second time vs. subjecting myself and it was the best decision I've ever made, according to my husband and his best friend, Term.
They wanted me to tell you TO NEVER SEE THIS MOVIE. Evidently it's the worst movie EVER made. This is especially surprising coming from Term, who can find a redeeming quality in pretty much every movie made. My husband Nathan says this is worse than From Dusk to Dawn, which has emphatically been his worst movie ever for at least 10 years now.
DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Never heard of it and sounds like if I do, I won't go. Thanks for the heads up!

carey said...

haven't thought of term in quite some time. thanks for the smile. i hope he's doing well.