Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tropic Thunder

This isn't usually my genre but I try to watch a few things Nathan might like, once in awhile. I like a smart comedy, ala Old School or Wedding Crashers. I had heard this was hilarious but I was disappointed. There were some great pieces, like Tom Cruise. He should've been up for an Oscar for that performance! And Robert Downey Jr. truly was amazing in his transformation!
So if you like this kind of thing, you'll probably love this movie. I didn't totally regret watching it.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think the hub watched this while I read upstairs in bed. I almost can't stand anything Ben Stiller anymore. It seems all the same to me.

bobbione8y said...

exactly what i thought. i loved tom cruise, and for me to say that is extremely rare in this day and age.