Monday, August 20, 2007

So, I've been doing a little bit of reading, watching and listening lately...

Shelly was giving me grief that I haven't posted anything so here it goes...

I don't know about the rest of you but I read in phases. Over the past few months I have gone through the:
  • "Non-fiction I need to learn something while I read phase",
  • then I revisited "Historical Scottish romance phase with all male protagonists donned kilts and said "aye" way too much",
  • this was followed by the "autobiographies of dysfunctional pop icons who are lucky to still be alive" phase and
  • lately I am in the "I'll take Potpourri for $800 Alex" (nod to the Jeopardy geek I am) phase.
So I guess what I am trying to tell you is that a crap shoot of books, movies, music and just general stuff is coming your way once I get off my butt and begin writing...

No comments: