Monday, July 23, 2007

Diggers


I'm gonna throw this one out there... passing along un-tested advice is risky I know...but I just read a review for a small indie film called Diggers, starring Paul Rudd. The call out was "If you're sick of the sequels and bad action films this summer, see this one". I fall into that category. Sign me up Netflix.


They said: it's a coming of age story set in 1976 abour four working-class friends growing up in Long Island as clam diggers. It encapsulates the magic of good movies. It is the kind of film where you don't just root for the characters, but the whole film.


I like Paul Rudd and he's done way too much Adam Sandler goofy comedy lately. This sounds like a refreshing change. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

carey said...

i like the words 'coming of age'.

i wonder when i'm going to come of age??

Susan said...

Soon my young paduan, soon.

Shelly said...

Never Carey, and that's the way it should be!!

Susan said...

I want to see this movie, will add it to the list.