Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What a great Waitress

Warning: I'm new to this blogging thing. I'm not a good writer like Susan or Carey, I crunch numbers all day.
That said I love movies and books so I'm willing to talk a little about my favorites.

Saw the indie movie Waitress awhile back. AWESOME (sorry julie!). I loved it because it's a wonderful story about the inner strength that we women possess and sometimes hide. I loved the main actress, Keri Russell. I was a huge Felicity fan and she's come a long way! And it was bittersweet because the woman who wrote, directed and starred in the movie, Adrienne Shelly, was killed before the movie debuted. She was also amazing in the movie!

Four stars from me! (Susan we need our own rating system!)

1 comment:

carey said...

hey ladies, nice...throw some book ratings in here for me, will ya? i need one to take to colorado next week...something happy with a title that won't make my grandma think i'm wierd. or wierder. ha.