Friday, July 13, 2007

Little Miss Potter

Received Miss Potter starring Renee Zellweger and Ewan McGregor the other day in the mail from Blockbuster Online. I have been wanting to see this for awhile, however just didn't think I would be able to convince the home office of viewing since there is NO ONE on the face of this earth who makes him cringe more than Renee Zellweger. I don't know what it is about the woman, but he just can't deal.

So, anyhoo I stayed up a little later the other night for my own private screening of the Beatrix Potter story and I must say I was very pleasantly surprised as to how much I enjoyed the movie. It is an option for the entire family (except DLS). There is no swearing, shootings and there are cute little bunny pictures. It took me a bit to get used to once again hearing Renee's British accent. I couldn't help but think, "It's Bridget Jones in dowdy clothes and a bad hat."

Overall it is a sweet little movie.

3.5 out of 5

No comments: